Composited Perforated Acoustic Panel
|FOB Price:||US $55 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||100 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Square Meters||US $55/ Square Meter|
Material: Aluminium-stoneware Board
1. Finishes: Melamine, Wooden veneer, fireproof surface and painting
2. Acoustic tissue: Black felt attached on the back for fireproof and soundproof.
3. Type: E16/6/15, V32/6/15, E16/3-10/15, V32/3-10/15 or made on your kindly request.
4. Specification: L600mm*W600mm*H15mm, L600mm*W1200mm*H15mm, or made on your kindly request.
5. Thickness: 6/9/12/15/18mm
6. Tolerance: 0.1mm.
7. Color: Choose as to our color samples or made on your kindly request.
8. Theory: Perforated both on the front and the back of the panel with structure. It is usually used on ceiling for sound absorbing.
Application: Theaters, recording studio, television station, music hall, auditorium, stadium, large entertainment city, hotel, KTV, museum, library, banks, courts, multi-function hall, meeting rooms, business office, advanced villa or private living room and other public places for improvement of the environment.
1. Technology products: Materials based on acoustic theory, remarkable sound-absorbing function, middle and low frequency sound-absorbing effects especially renowned.
2. Art products: Both natural wood grain and natural beauty; Reflected the culture of modern rhythm brilliant style, excellent cosmetic products, based on natural tree decorated with the needs, design and other ornaments results provide a good visual effects enjoyment.
3. Green products: All materials comply with national environmental standards, very low levels of formaldehyde, and products has natural fragrant wood.
4. Moisture-proof and mold-proof: Sound-absorbing panels take full use of specially processed high-density moisture-proof board to ensure moisture-proof performance of products.
5. Security commitments: Highest wood fire-proof level B1. This is adopted by the authority of the State sector.
6. Easy installation: Standardized modular design, install with keel (wood or steel) and clips.